RESOURCES FOR WARD 4 RESIDENTS  city of Edmonton resources  Community resources  311Edmonton's non-emergency phone line for City-government information and services. To get assistance with the following City of Edmonton services, dial 3-1-1 or visit Assessment & Property Taxes+ Animal Care & Control Centre+ Attractions & Events+ Bylaws & Bylaw Complaint Service+ Cemeteries & Memorials+ Drainage & Lot Grading+
Even before I was elected in 2017, I was hearing from a lot of residents about safety concerns at the intersection of 153 Avenue and 18 Street in the community of Fraser. I've seen the problem firsthand. I drive that way often and know the struggle of trying to get through or across from 18 Street to 153 Ave without feeling anxious about the fast-approaching oncoming traffic. When the Anthony Henday connection was complete, drivers welcomed the quick access point for a faster commute, but